The Best Dermal Fillers
- Juvéderm: Juvederm is a brand of hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that is available in a variety of formulations to treat different facial aging concerns. It is relatively safe and has few side effects, and it is also one of the most affordable types of dermal fillers.
- Restylane: Restylane is another brand of HA filler that is similar to Juvederm. It is also a safe and effective option for treating wrinkles and folds.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is a filler made from calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. It is more viscous than HA fillers, making it better suited for treating deeper wrinkles and folds.
- Sculptra: Sculptra is a filler made from poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which is a synthetic material that is also used in dissolving sutures. It is the longest-lasting type of dermal filler, with results that can last for up to 3 years.
- Bellafill: Bellafill is a filler that combines HA with microspheres of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA). It is a more permanent option than HA fillers, but it can also cause more side effects.
It is important to note that all dermal fillers have some risks, including bruising, swelling, and infection. It is important to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of dermal fillers before you decide to have the procedure.