Available Treatment Options
Healthy and great looking skin means everything! As we age, we notice changes in our skin, mainly due to sun exposure and other environmental factors. Fine lines and wrinkles are a normal variant of skin as we age. The loss of facial fat due to aging, weight loss, hormonal changes or medical conditions may cause the skin to sag, and you may notice hollowing under the eyes or cheeks. Luckily, there are non-invasive treatment options available to address these concerns.
What happens as we age?
- Our skin becomes fragile;
- It becomes dry and irritated;
- Skin loses volume and elasticity;
- Its tone & texture changes;
- Skin becomes loose and sags; and
- Fine lines and wrinkles form.
There are several treatment options available to rejuvenate, lift and tone your skin. Your dermatology provider will first evaluate your skin concerns and recommend the treatment option that is best for you. Ensure that you ask your provider questions and educate yourself about the risks and benefits of any cosmetic procedure you would like to initiate.
Types of Injectables
- Neuromodulators (Botox) minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and, manage hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). They are used for the treatment of chronic migraine headaches.
- Fillers restore volume and lift and define facial features such as the lips and the hollows of cheeks. They also help to rejuvenate hands. Dermal Fillers and PDO threads are the most effective and commonly used procedures.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) rejuvenates your skin and initiate the body’s own self-healing process by inducing collagen production naturally. PRP in aesthetics is most commonly used for hair loss treatment, improving acne scars, and reducing wrinkles and deep creases.
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy is used to reduce the appearance of varicose veins and spider veins. This procedure has little to no down time and the results are achieved fairly quickly.
At Chic Derm & Aesthetics, located in Allen, Texas, our providers are certified and trained in Anti-Aging and aesthetic procedures. Non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures have little to no downtime and can be done in a medical office by an advanced practice provider or a dermatologist. Book you appointment online at ww.mydermpa.com or Call us at 469-466-2727.
“Had a wonderful RF microneedling experience. The service was fantastic, Faseeha was incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable. Gave me information on several services I was curious about. Pain was minimal. No hard selling of tons of services like you find at many aesthetic places.” – Tiffany V. (Google Review)
“Best HydraFacial experience I’ve ever had! Brought so much life back to my skin!! I really appreciated the patient education given during the appointment and the thorough explanation throughout the procedure. Thank you so much Faseeha & Christina!” – Laura R. (Google Review)
“Christina did a hydrafacial on me and it was one of the best treatments I have Ever received for myself! Christina is a professional and provides the best care and knowledge to help your skin. Highly recommend!” – A.J. (Google Review)
“Faseeha is fantastic! She throughly explained what she was doing, and made me feel super comfortable during my procedure. I will definitely recommend Faseeha to all of my friends.” – Margie P. (Google Review)
“This was my first time going in to get Botox! They were so nice and helpful. They make sure to do what is best for YOU and the results that you want!” – Breanna B. (Google Review)
“I had my first ever hydrafacial here and it was amazing. My skin feels so smooth and clean. It’s practically glowing ✨” – Anjelica A. (Google Review)
“Very clean and Christina was very friendly when booking over the phone. The doctor was also very good at explaining and trying to help the skin condition improve.” – Sang L. (Google Review)
“Got my microneedling procedure done today at Chic Derm and Aesthetics. It was a flawless experience. Dr. Raza explained the procedure in detail very well and had a super soft and smooth hand. I had a little fear of pain but as soon as she started I didn’t feel any pain. It was a very comfortable environment as Dr. Raza made sure I understand how to take care of my skin after the procedure. She gave me serums and calming gels to put on my face. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who wants to go for dermatology needs.” – Maida A. (Google Review)
“I have visited Faseeha recently when I experienced severe itching and skin rash. I was able to get next day appointment and amazing service.” – Nausheen S. (Google Review)
“Amazing service. My wife had a really great experience at this place.” – Saad H. (Google Review)