Are you dealing with forehead lines, lines around the eyes, and frown lines? The FDA has approved Botulinum Toxin Type-A (Botox®) for treating moderate to severe lines, such as frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. Various factors contribute to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, such as sun exposure, environmental factors, the natural aging process and the repeated movement of facial muscles.
With Botox, we can prevent lines and wrinkles from becoming deeper and more visible as we age. At Chic Derm & Aesthetics in Allen, Texas, this non-invasive procedure is offered to patients by the experienced dermatologists in a medical clinic setting with little to no downtime.
Relax Muscles and Smooth Fine Lines & Wrinkles with Botox® or Xeomin Treatment
- Ideal Candidate: Men and women ages 21 and up
- Procedure Time: 10-30 minutes
- Results Last: 3-6 months
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
Botox® and Xeomin treatment is the #1 in-demand procedure in Facial Aesthetics for the following;
- Frown lines
- Bunny lines
- Forehead Furrows
- Crow’s feet – or lines on the outer side of eyes
- Upper lip lines – smokers’ lines
- Marionette lines – smile lines
- Tear-through lines
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
Other conditions treated with Botox®
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) of:
- Soles of your feet
- Chronic Migraines
- TMJ Syndrome
Self-check and evaluate your facial lines:
- Lift eyebrows
- Crunch your nose
Do you have Static versus Dynamic Rhytides (lines)?
- Static Rhytides – lines that are visible at rest
- Dynamic Rhytides – lines that are visible with muscle movement
Schedule your in-person or telemedicine visit with one of our providers to discuss your Botox treatment.
Schedule your FREE Cosmetic Evaluation, which includes:
- An evaluation by a Physician Assistant/ skin care specialist For Botox Xeomin Treatment in Allen
- Making sure that you are a suitable candidate for the procedure
- Checking for any contraindications
- Treatment recommendation and scheduling